I lost all my WeChat messages on iPhone 6s Plus, which is very important to me. And last I remembered it was updated to 11.2.6 something. My question now is how do I get lost messages back without restoring the whole backup. Thanks a lot.
Many iPhone users are looking forward to updating to the latest iOS version to get more worthwhile features. The result is that they get more resources for apps and a fabulous experience while they may lose important data on iPhone at the same time. Is there any chance to recover lost WeChat messages after an update to iOS 11.2.6? Don’t worry, whether you lost iPhone data after an update or other unexpected reasons, iFonebox can help you.
As a professional iOS data recovery software, no matter how you lose data on iPhone or iPad, iFonebox is certainly the best choice for you to retrieve missing WeChat messages after update to iOS 11.2.6. Main features listed below can help you get a better understanding of iFonebox:
- Preview Available: Verify data in detail before recovery
- Flexible Recovery: Three advanced recovery mode to salvage data loss
- Safe Recovery: Existing data will not be overwritten
- Compatible with a large range of devices and iOS system
- Ease of Use: Intuitive user interface and well organized
- 100% Security: Protect your privacy and recover your data with the highest success rate
As we all know, if you turn to iTunes or iCloud backup for help to regain disappeared WeChat messages after an update, you have choice but to restore the whole backup, which means you may lose all existing data on your device. Compared to traditional recovery mode, you can find the following advantages with iFonebox:
- Support data preview of backup before an recovery
- Selectively restore the data you desired from an backup
- Without wiping out any existing data on your device
Step One: Run iFonebox
Click Recover from iTunes Backup File, you’ll see all backups you have listed in the interface, choose the most relevant with your lost voice memos, then click “Select” button to begin.
Step Two: Scan Data.
It will scan automatically after you click the WeChat icon, it might take your some time as the duration depends on the amount of your data.
Step Three: Extract Data
Now it’s time to move your WeChat to computer, choose the data you can’t find on your iPhone and click the Recover to PC button in the bottom right corner of the interface.