I have an important WeChhat photo in my iPhone backup, I would like to extract it from iPhone backup to Windows instead of restoring the whole backup. I can’t do that,Whether you have any advice? Thanks!
Many iPhone users are quite confused when they’re going to retrieve specific data from a backup. As we all know, Apple doesn’t provide any service for backup downloading, except for restoring the whole backup to your iOS device. What if you need to download only WeChat images rather than restore the whole iTunes backup? I think iFonebox is the mostly recommended application for you.
As a professional iOS data extraction tool, iFonebox is specially designed to transfer various kinds of data for you. Here’s the main advantages for this program to export WeChat images from iTunes backup:
- Preview Available: Verify data in detail before recovery
- Flexible Recovery: Three advanced recovery mode
- Safe Recovery: Existing data will not be overwritten
- Compatible with a large range of devices and iOS system
- Ease of Use: Intuitive user interface and well organized
- 100% Security: Protect your privacy definitely
iFonebox is compatible to almost every kinds of iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, just install the right version to your computer. After downloading it, please follow my instructions to complete the all steps. Furthermore, before extracting WeChat photos from iTunes backup, you need to get the following items prepared:
- An available iTunes backup.
- One computer, a frequently-used would be better.
- You can download here by clicking the specific icon below:
Step One: Run iFonebox
Click Recover from iTunes Backup File, you’ll see all backups you have listed in the interface, choose the most relevant with your lost voice memos, then click “Select” button to begin.
Step Two: Scan Data.
It will scan automatically after you click the WeChat Attachments icon, it might take your some time as the duration depends on the amount of your data.
Step Three: Extract Data
Now it’s time to move your WeChat images to computer, choose the data you can’t find on your iPhone and click the Recover to PC button in the bottom right corner of the interface.