My WeChat message were deleted about 5-6 weeks ago, can I still recover them? I don’t have any available backup in iTunes or iCloud. Can anyone show me how to get them back? Thanks a lot.
Once you delete some specific data, in reality it has not been removed from your device forever. Your deleted data become invisible to you because their location address from pointer’s directory gets deleted ultimately making some space for the new data. As a result, you’re still have a chance to recover deleted WeChat messages without backup.
To recover missing data no risk at all, there’re several tips for you once you find data get deleted:
- Stop using device immediately just in case that data would be overwritten by the new ones.
- Trying to find any available backup in iTunes or iCloud.
- Using iFonebox to restore your disappeared data promptly.
As a professional iOS data recovery software, iFonebox is certainly the best tool for you to get deleted WeChat messages back without backup. Once your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch keep connected to iFonebox, it would detect right through your device then extract the missing data after an in-depth scan.
Learn more about iFonebox
- Superior in handling 17 kinds of data loss in various scenarios
- Three selectively recovery mode without wiping any existing data on device
- Support data preview on device or backup before retrieval
- Compatible with a large range of devices and iOS system, etc.
- Intuitive user interface and well organized
- 100% secure and protect your privacy definitely
In addition to retrieve deleted WeChat messages without backup, iFonebox is also an essential iOS data transferring software. If you’re using a 16 GB iPhone device, there’s no need to worry about the insufficient storage, you’re allowed to transfer specific data to computer for saving or editing purpose.
the interface of iFonebox is visualized, vivid and legible for users to understand and implement, which certainly satisfy all kinds of requirements. You can access the application below, please install the right version for your computer.
Step one: Run iFonebox
Connect your iPhone with the computer via included USB cable, launch iFonebox, you’ll be asked to Trust your computer if this is your first time to use this program. Then you are supposed to click on Next so that the software can detect the data on your device automatically.
Step Two: Analyze the data
It is start to scan and analyze the data after you click the WeChat Messages icon in this screenshot, and it will show you a rotating circle, please wait in this step patiently.
Step Three: Preview and Retrieve
After the scan completes, you’ll see all WeChat messages on your iPhone, if there’re too much information listed, turn on the switch Only display the deleted items, then choose recover them to PC directly.