As iOS 10 is going to be released next Wednesday, along with iPhone 7, the most important thing for iPhone users is to keep data safe during the update to iOS 10. It is quite common to lose some data from iPhone like wechat messages, contacts, notes, etc, from iPhone when it refers to iOS update. So is there any way to retrieve lost wechat data from iPhone update to iOS 10?
In short, the easiest way to recover lost wechat data from iPhone due to iOS 10 update is to restore from iTunes or iCloud backup. Thus it is quite significant to back up your iPhone before update to iOS 10. But what if there is no backup data for those wechat data? Is there any hope to get back iPhone lost wechat data after update to iOS 10? Of course yes. Next, I will show you how to retrieve lost wechat data from iPhone after iOS 10 upgrade. (How To Recover Deleted WeChat Messages From iPhone 7/7 Plus?
In order to retrieve lost wechat data from iPhone due to iOS 10 update, I would say, what you need is the professional iPhone wechat data recovery tool iFonebox. )
It is known that iFonebox is a powerful WeChat data recovery tool which can not only retrieve deleted wechat messages, wechat contacts, etc, from iPhone or iPad directly, but extract and restore WeChat data from iTunes or iCloud backup selectively, like wechat photos, wechat videos, wechat audio messages,etc, without wiping any data on your iOS device. So cool. Next, I will show you how to get back lost wechat messages from iPhone after iOS 10 upgrade.
How to retrieve lost wechat data from iPhone directly after update to iOS 10?
- Run iFonebox. Choose Recover from iOS Device mode. Please plug in your iPhone to the compute with USB cable so as to scan and recover deleted wechat messages. Click Start button to go.
- Scan WeChat messages from iPhone. Just click on WeChat Messages item to start automatic scanning and analysis process. If you have a large data for deleted wechat messages, it will take a longer time to scan.
- Preview and choose deleted wechat messages to recover. Now you can select those deleted wechat messages you need and then, click Recover to PC button to get back all deleted wechat messages from iPhone directly.
Recover lost WeChat data from iTunes backup selectively after iOS 10 update
Also, if you have an iTunes or iCloud backup for your lost wechat data before update to iOS 10, you can also choose Recover from iTunes backup mode to retrieve lost wechat data selectively within the help from iFonebox. Here, I will take iTunes backup as example.
- Launch iFonebox. Choose Recover from iTunes Backup mode. All iTunes backup files will be listed and detected by iFonebox. So just select one to scan and restore WeChat messages. Click Select button to go.
- Scan WeChat messages from selected iTunes backup. Click on WeChat Attachments from iTunes backup to start automatic scanning and analysis process.
- Preview and choose missing WeChat messages to restore. Now you can select those lost wechat messages and then click Recover to PC button. All will be in your computer.
In a word, it is quite convenient to get back lost wechat data from iPhone in the process of updating to iOS 10 via iFonebox. Just have a try.