Can you show me how to recover deleted wechat messages on my iPhone SE? I don’t have any iTunes or iCloud backup for deleted wechat messages, is there any way to get them back? Thanks.
A new wave of iOS data loss problem is approaching as Apple has released iPhone SE to the public. Just as the above iPhone SE user asked: how to recover deleted wechat messages from iPhone SE? As WeChat plays an important part in our daily life, most people have the requirements to recover deleted or lost wechat history, wechat contacts on iPhone. So how to recover deleted wechat messages from iPhone SE? Is there any way to retrieve iPhone deleted wechat messages? Keep reading here.
In order to recover deleted wechat messages from iPhone directly, without the help from the best iPhone WeChat data recovery software — iFonebox, it is pretty hard. As is known that iFonebox is a powerful WeChat data recovery tool which can not only retrieve deleted wechat messages, wechat contacts, etc, from iPhone or iPad directly, but extract and restore WeChat data from iTunes or iCloud backup selectively, without wiping any data on your iOS device. So cool. Next, I will show you how to get back deleted wechat messages from iPhone directly & retrieve deleted wechat messages from backup selectively.
Recover deleted wechat messages from iPhone SE
- Run iFonebox. Choose Recover from iOS Device mode. Please plug in your iPhone to the compute with USB cable so as to scan and recover deleted wechat messages. Click Start button to go.
- Scan WeChat messages from iPhone. Just click on WeChat Messages item to start automatic scanning and analysis process. If you have a large data for deleted wechat messages, it will take a longer time to scan.
- Preview and choose deleted wechat messages to recover. Now you can select those deleted wechat messages you need and then, click Recover to PC button to get back all deleted wechat messages from iPhone directly.
Retrieve lost wechat messages from backup selectively
If you have an iTunes or iCloud backup for those deleted wechat messages, you can also choose Recover from iTunes Backup or Recover from iCloud Backup mode to get back lost wechat messages. Here, I will take Recover from iTunes Backup mode as example.
- Launch iFonebox. Choose Recover from iTunes Backup mode. All iTunes backup files will be listed and detected by iFonebox. So just select one to scan and restore WeChat messages. Click Select button to go.
- Scan WeChat messages from selected iTunes backup. Click on WeChat Attachments from iTunes backup to start automatic scanning and analysis process.
- Preview and choose missing WeChat messages to restore. Now you can select those lost wechat messages and then click Recover to Mac button. All will be in your computer.
In a word, it is quite convenient to use iFonebox to recover deleted wechat messages from new iPhone SE.