Recently, more and more people prefer to WeChat for communication with their friends and relatives. The most important reason I think is that WeChat has more cool and interesting features which enables you to better experience WeChat app, compared with other similar social apps like WhatsApp.
When using WeChat, you can record funny moments and share those tiny videos with your friends. Also, you can start a video call with your friends, which is just like a face-to-face talk. Now, WeChat has make it realizable to transfer money among your friends or send lucky money each other. Such cool features are countless in WeChat. Here, I have three even better features to share with you.
Select Group Of Friends That Can See your Moments
When updating your Moments, you can also choose to whom, or which group of friends, you want to share that Moment with.
- Go to Discover > Moments.
- Tap on the Camera icon on the top right and select to Take Photo orChoose Photo on your device.
- Tap on Share to… and tap on My Groups in the Sharing page.
- Tap on New group… and tick the name of your friends that you want to allow to see the photo update.
- Tap on Name then name your Group and tap on Save. Next tap on Done.
- Go back to the Sharing Page and tick your newly created group and go back to your Moments update page.
- Complete your Moments update and tap on Send.
How to see all photos shared between two persons
There’s a way for you to look for photos only shared between you and a friend. This of it as an album or an image gallery that is categorized by whom you share the photos with. To do this:
- Enter the chat room you have with your friend, and look for any recent photos. Tap to open.
- Swipe left or swipe right to slide between photos to see all the photos shared between you and your friend. Alternatively you can also tap on the icon at the bottom right to see the entire album.
Choose Which Friends To Not Share Moments With
If the group of people you don’t want to share certain Moments with are small, you might want to opt out of sharing with these people. To do this:
- Go to the WeChat app main page and tap on the navicon and chooseSettings.
- Tap on Privacy and then tap on Don’t Share my Moments.
- Tap on the + sign and tick friends that you don’t want to see your Moments; tap on OK. In the next page tap on Done.