How to export WeChat messages from iPhone to Mac? One user asked me such a question. As WeChat becomes more and more popular, there are more needs in WeChat just as messages. Some people need to transfer all WeChat messages from iPhone to Mac just to free space on their iPhone. Here is the question: how to do that? If you have no idea, no worry. We’ve got a great solution to export those iPhone WeChat messages to your Mac.
Three things you must have in order to transfer WeChat messages
- Your iPhone (6s Plus/6s/6 Plus/6/5s/5c/5/4s/4)
- Mac computer (MacBook or iMac)
As is known that iFonebox is a professional WeChat data recovery software which supports to recover deleted or lost WeChat chat history, WeChat contacts, WeChat conversations, etc, from iPhone and iPad. Besides, it enables you to retrieve lost WeChat data from iTunes or iCloud backup selectively. One more thing, with iFonebox, you are able to export all WeChat data like photos, messages, sights, etc, from iPhone to Mac or Windows computer. Pretty cool. Next, you can follow steps listed to transfer WeChat messages from iPhone to Mac.
How to export WeChat messages from iPhone to Mac?
There is no doubt that the first thing is to download and install iFonebox on your computer. Two versions are accessible: Windows version and Mac version. Here, we will take iFonebox for Mac as example.
- Launch iFonebox. Choose Recover from iOS Device mode. Remember to plug in your iPhone to the computer with USB cable. Your iPhone will be detected once connected successfully. Click Start button to begin.
- Scan WeChat messages from iPhone. Just click on WeChat Messages item and start the automatic scanning process.
- Preview and select all WeChat messages to export. Now you can check those WeChat messages and then select all of them, click Recover to Mac button to transfer to your Mac.
That’s it. Now under the help from iFonebox, you have transferred all WeChat messages from iPhone to Mac with just a few mouse clicks.